A Little Bit About Your New Employer
CBC Staff Selection is currently recruiting experienced and highly skilled Administration Professionals for a number of well-respected organisations throughout Far North Queensland.
With over 30 years’ experience connecting candidates with their dream jobs and helping each one awaken their passion for their careers, our numbers say it all. We are proud to say we have assisted over 15,000 candidates and over 3,000 businesses connect and build long standing relationships. We do this by providing a personalised, professional and comprehensive service to both our candidates and clients. We understand that finding that perfect position or changing jobs can be a testing time in a person’s life and that is why we are here to listen and assist you in any way we can.
Your Exciting, New Role
Are you ready to make the best impression through your strong Administration skills? Immediate TEMPORARY and PERMANENT opportunities are available for Administration professionals who pride themselves on being the best in their field.
If you are looking for a role that is diverse, stimulating and challenging, it’s likely we’ll have exactly what you’re looking for! Whether it’s short or long term career opportunities, we have the contacts to make it easier for you across a variety of industries and remember temping is a great way for you to meet new business contacts and get a true feel for an organisation before committing to them for the long haul.
Your key responsibilities:
- Provide a scope of administrative services and tasks in Finance and Accounting related issues;
- Develop correspondence, templates, reports, agendas and minutes of meetings;
- Manage all internal and external meetings and scheduling;
- Coordinate with senior management teams to meet scheduled time frames;
- Ensure compliance with relevant organisational policies & procedures;
- Complete ad hoc administrative tasks such as; document scanning, data entry, word processing, and payroll duties.
The Skills You Bring
- You have a proven Administration track record of at least 2 years;
- You are equipped with the skills to listen and handle difficult situations and negotiate outcomes with clients and customers;
- You have demonstrated first-rate skills in data entry, Microsoft Suite and typing with a minimum 50wpm;
- You have substantial analytic and problem-solving skills coupled with well-developed independent judgement;
- Personal development and a commitment to quality are important to you;
- You have the ability to meet deadlines easily, prioritise, and work in fast-paced environments whilst continually displaying an outstanding attention to detail;
- You have exemplary interpersonal and relationship building skills for all areas of the business including internal and external stakeholder management experience.
What’s In It For You!
If you have the desire to bring your experience and motivation to great working environments with lots of variety, APPLY NOW so that we can chat with you about where you are now and what you want to be doing in the future.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
* Please note, to be considered for this role, you must be currently located in the Cairns area and either a Permanent Resident or have unlimited rights to work in Australia*
Job Reference: AOA/DF