Why should you work with us?
CBC Staff Selection is currently recruiting experienced and highly skilled Administration Professionals for a number of well-respected organisations throughout Far North Queensland.
With over 30 years’ experience connecting candidates with their dream jobs and helping each one awaken their passion for their careers, our numbers say it all. We are proud to say we have assisted over 15,000 candidates and over 3,000 businesses connect and build long standing relationships. We do this by providing a personalised, professional and comprehensive service to both our candidates and clients. We understand that finding that perfect position or changing jobs can be a testing time in a person’s life and that is why we are here to listen and assist you in any way we can.
Currently We Are Looking For:
- Administration Officers – experience in administration is a must!
- Data Entry Assistants – your fingers are so fast, you almost set the keyboard on fire!
- Receptionists – professional, well presented & you LOVE people!
- Administrators – providing high level administration assistance is where you excel!
- Minute Takers – you are capable of typing at lightning speed & can handle anything a Board throws at you!
The Skills You Bring:
- A proven Administration track record of at least 2 years
- Demonstrated first-rate skills in data entry, Microsoft Suite and typing with a minimum 50wpm
- Substantial analytic and problem-solving skills coupled with well-developed independent judgement.
- Ability to meet deadlines easily, prioritise, and work in fast-paced environments whilst continually displaying an outstanding attention to detail.
- Experience managing a range of office operations, templates, reports, agendas and minutes of meetings.
- Exemplary interpersonal and relationship building skills for all areas of the business including internal and external stakeholder management experience.
- Ability to listen and handle difficult situations and negotiate outcomes with clients and customers.
What’s In It For You!
We firmly believe you are worth your weight in gold and this is exactly what we will tell your new employer! We will strive to secure you hourly rates that are very competitive and who knows where this opportunity will take you!
What’s The Next Step?
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: AOA/DF