A Little Bit About Your New Employer
You’ll be working for a successful, corporate and highly professional law firm. They’re a leading Queensland firm looking to add to their productive commercial team and you’ll be working with a diverse and proactive client base.
Your Exciting, New Role
As the Property Lawyer, you’ll be joining the property law division of the Commercial team in Cairns or Brisbane. You’ll work directly with our existing clients (developers, government and large unlisted companies to SMEs) on interesting and challenging matters and will have the opportunity to build on their existing client base. Commercial areas may include:
- property and leasing
- commercial agreements
- franchising and licensing
- business restructuring
- wills and estates
- succession planning and trusts will also form part of this role
The Skills You Bring
- You offer superior attention to detail
- You’ll need at least 2 years’ PAE in a wide variety of property matters
- You KNOW all about Commercial Law, with the confidence to develop relationships directly with clients
- When it comes to organising, you’re a total pro at setting priorities and meeting deadlines
- You have the ability to take instructions and have a pro-active approach to running matters, with the ability to run standard commercial matters autonomously
- You’re professional, positive and self-motivated and you take pride in your work
- Great communication is the key for you and you have proven written and verbal communication skills, including excellent spelling and grammar and email etiquette
- A desire to surpass client expectations is a must
- Providing high quality legal advice is the key for you!
What’s In It For You!
This is a full-time permanent position and a rare opportunity to advance your career with a leading law firm, who can provide you with genuine career and personal development opportunities. They encourage a healthy work-life balance and are totally supportive in you reaching your full potential.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 493146/VS
Please click on the image below to apply now!