A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Our client is a leading national supplier of building materials. They are a trusted building and hardware supplier to the trade industry since the 70’s. With an extensive network of stores (FNQ, NT & WA) as well as manufacturing divisions in windows, glass, doors, trusses and roofing; they offer a complete solution to builders, trades people and the general public.
Your Exciting, New Role
As HR Manager you will be responsible for overseeing day to day HR Operations and delivering HR initiatives in line with business strategies. You will be focussed on developing and delivering employee relations and employee engagement initiatives, learning and development programmes, remuneration and benefits, change management and HR development.
This is a hands-on role suitable for someone with a collaborative communication style and a willingness to roll the sleeves up and lead by example.
The Skills You Bring
- Tertiary Qualifications in HR or related discipline
- Good knowledge of Employment Law
- Proven track record of successfully managing and supporting senior HR functions - minimum of 8 years
- Experienced in working and supporting Senior Management & Leadership teams
- Proven track record of Employment Engagement and Talent Management
- Return to Work knowledge is highly desirable
- You will be passionate about making a difference, highly personable, very engaging and consistently collaborative
What’s In It For You!
A rewarding remuneration package is on offer. The opportunity to play an integral role in the growth, development and sustainability of the organisation.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Job Reference: 772471 / VS