A Little Bit About Us
Privately owned and locally operated, CBC Staff Selection delivers a comprehensive and personalised recruitment service to both clients and candidates. We are passionate about what we do and, as a result, have established an enviable reputation within the Cairns market.
CBC represents a number of clients, ranging from commercial businesses to government organisations, including Local, State and Federal departments. Your new and exciting role may be just around the corner!
What We Can Offer
New TEMPORARY and PERMANENT reception and customer service focused opportunities are regularly becoming available for proactive and experienced individuals. The roles are dynamic, diverse and stimulating and offer opportunities in a variety of unique industries.
- Leading Organisations
- Temporary and permanent positions
- Cairns location
The Skills You Bring
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a reception or customer service role;
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft word and excel;
- Minimum 40wpm typing speed;
- Exceptional presentation;
- Highly developed communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to manage a high volume of incoming telephone calls on a busy switchboard;
- Experience welcoming clients and visitors in a professional and positive manner;
- Ability to effectively manage various administration duties.
What’s In It For You!
We firmly believe you are worth your weight in gold and this is exactly what we will tell your new employer! We will strive to secure you hourly rates that are very competitive and who knows where this opportunity will take you!
What’s The Next Step?
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
* Please note, to be considered for this role, you must be currently located in the Cairns area and either a Permanent Resident or have unlimited rights to work in Australia*
Job Reference: RECEP/DF