A Little Bit About Your New Employer
CBC Staff Selection is currently recruiting experienced and highly skilled Front Office / Administration Professionals for a number of well-respected organisations throughout Far North Queensland.
With over 30 years’ experience connecting candidates with their dream jobs and helping each one awaken their passion for their careers, our numbers say it all. We are proud to say we have assisted over 15,000 candidates and over 3,000 businesses connect and build long standing relationships. We do this by providing a personalised, professional and comprehensive service to both our candidates and clients. We understand that finding that perfect position or changing jobs can be a testing time in a person’s life and that is why we are here to listen and assist you in any way we can.
What We Can Offer
CBC represents a number of clients, ranging from commercial businesses to government organisations, including Local, State and Federal departments. Your new and exciting role may be only a stone’s throw away!
New TEMPORARY and PERMANENT reception opportunities are regularly becoming available for proactive and experienced individuals. The roles are dynamic, diverse and stimulating and offer opportunities in a variety of unique industries.
The Skills You Bring
- You have a proven front office track record of at least 2 years;
- You have demonstrated first-rate skills in data entry and typing with a minimum 40wpm;
- You are tech savvy and your understanding of Microsoft products is astonishing;
- Presentation is important to you and you are always dressed well;
- Your strong interpersonal skills means building long lasting relationships with clients & co-workers is a breeze;
- You have the ability to manage a high volume of incoming telephone calls on busy switchboards;
- You have experience welcoming clients and visitors in a professional and positive manner;
- Personal development and a commitment to quality are important to you;
- You have demonstrated ability to effectively manage various administration duties.
What’s In It For You!
If you have experience working on a busy reception and feel you have what it takes to become an integral part of a great team and you can offer a genuine commitment to providing excellent client service contact us now so that we can chat with you about where you are now and what you want to be doing in the future.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
* Please note, to be considered for this role, you must be currently located in the Cairns area and either a Permanent Resident or have unlimited rights to work in Australia*
Job Reference: RECEP/DF