A Little Bit About Us
Privately owned and locally operated, CBC Staff Selection has established an enviable reputation within the Cairns market by consistently delivering a personalised and comprehensive recruitment service. Our team of experienced and specialist Consultants are passionate about what they do and committed to identifying the right person for the right job. We keep our candidates informed as to what is happening in the job market, how their application is going with their prospective employer and we offer comprehensive advice on resumes and interview techniques to maximise the likelihood of that perfect job match!
We Recruit TEMPORARY POSITIONS For:
- Bookkeepers – you can do it all, payroll, accounts, BAS, you’re basically the best kind of know it all there is!
- Assistant Accountants – you’ve got great experience helping out the accountant but not ready to fly on your own yet!
- Accounts Receivable Officers – your favourite saying is “Show me the Money!”
- Accounts Payable Officers – you hate those people whose favourite saying is “Show me the Money!”
- Payroll Managers / Officers – you pay attention to every little details, you swallow awards whole, amazing!
- Data Entry Officers – you’re fingers are so fast, you almost set the keyboard on fire!
- Office Managers – taking charge is 2nd nature to you, your mantra is “You run the office, or the office runs you!”
- Administrators – providing high level administration assistance is where you excel!
- Personal & Executive Assistants – corporate & professional, you’re all about smooth, efficient, high level support!
- Customer Service Officers – you’re all about the customer and providing them with the best possible outcome!
- Receptionists – professional, well presented & you LOVE people!
The Skills You Bring
- You’ve worked in a similar role for at least 2 years
- You’re available for an immediate start
- You pride yourself on your fast and accurate typing and data entry
- You’re clear and concise with both written and oral forms of communication
- Attention to detail is your middle name
- Using your initiative is just something you do, not a trained skill
- Your problem solving skills could be put to use at a United Nations summit
- Knowledge about finance systems runs through your veins including MYOB, Quickbooks, Xero or SAP
- Personal development and a commitment to quality are important to you
- Your strong interpersonal skills means building strong relationships with clients & co-workers is a breeze
- You will be tech savvy and your understanding of Microsoft products is astonishing
What’s In It For You!
We firmly believe you are worth your weight in gold and this is exactly what we will tell your new employer! We will strive to secure you hourly rates that are very competitive and who knows where this opportunity will take you!
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 767858/EP