- Autonomous contract role reporting to the Directors
- Multi-site accounting and management reporting
- National Brand offering a great career path
A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Our client has been successfully providing sound management services to satisfied clients, for a number of years. They have state of the art offices providing excellent working conditions and facilities.
Your Exciting, New Role
Already an accomplished senior accountant, your strong financial skills and reporting ability will enable you to provide the right support to the Directors and assist in the growth of the company’s client portfolios.
The Skills You Bring
Preferably a fully qualified CA/CPA, you will also:
- Be across all aspects of financial management reporting that includes Trust Accounting and commission payment;
- Take a strategic approach to ensure maximum financial delivery to your client whose portfolio spreads throughout Queensland;
- Have the creative flair and foresight allowing for strategic growth and advice and
- Communicate at the highest written and verbal levels.
What’s In It For You!
You will work with state of the art equipment and enjoy a good hourly rate. A strong team culture exists amongst this team of professionals.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 15260/CC