- June 25th to August 31st 2018
- Challenging & rewarding work
- Community Service Sector
Working within the community, this organization has a vision to provide excellence in human services & accommodation to Queensland families most in need.
Working on reception, you will possess excellent communication and customer service skills.
Your main responsibilities will include;
- A high level of service delivery in line with the agencies policies & procedures
- Processing applications & agreements
- Liaising & developing relationships with families, other community agencies and relevant government departments
Your suitability for the role will be assessed by the following;
- Experience in community service sector
- High level administration skills, including excellent data entry skills.
- Personal drive and integrity
- High level of interpersonal & written communication skills
- Reception and customer-facing experience
- Possess excellent attention to detail.
- Understanding of the issues affecting families & individuals involved
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 15265/JC