- Temp – on-going
- Warehouse experience
- Forklift ticket essential
- Administration experience
A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Our client is a State Government Department who are looking for an experienced store person/administrator to work in a challenging and dynamic environment.
Your Exciting, New Role
This is a hands on role in which you will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of administrative tasks as well as being responsible for warehouse duties. Forklift work will be part of the role and it is essential you have the appropriate forklift ticket for this. This role would suit a highly flexible and resilient individual with at least 3 years’ experience in this field.
The Skills You Bring
- Min of 3 years’ experience in similar role
- Administrative experience
- Warehouse or Store experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate with people from various backgrounds
- Forklift experience essential
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to take instruction
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft suite
- Excellent references
- A criminal History check is necessary for this role
What you do now
If you are interested please contact me in confidence with your application letter and resume via email.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 15187/JC