- Temp – on-going
- Challenging & rewarding work
- Start Early February
- 0830hrs to 1630hrs Monday to Friday
A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Our client is a private medical practice who require a personable all-rounder to support a team of dynamic medical practitioners.
Your Exciting, New Role
This is a hands on role in which you will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of administrative tasks. This role would suit an individual with at least 3 years administration experience, good data entry skills, basic accounting, excellent customer facing skills and someone with a highly flexible disposition who is able to communicate at all levels and pick up new tasks quickly. The successful person would also be able to work both autonomously and as part of a small team.
The Skills You Bring
- Min of 3 years’ experience in similar role
- Experience using the NDIS portal advantageous
- Experience using xero or myob advantageous
- Accurate data entry and typing skills
- Excellent time management, numerical and computer skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to take instruction
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft suite
- Excellent references
What you do now
If you are interested please contact me in confidence with your application letter and resume via email.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 15186/JC