- Immediate start
- Strategic business development role
- Attractive salary package
A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Our client is a local community service organisation, providing support to communities in the Far North. They are committed to providing specialised services to their clients and families to improve quality of life.
Your Exciting, New Role
This is a strategic business development role where only demonstrable experience and exceptional communication skills will see you succeed.
You will source, qualify, prepare and deliver presentations and account manage new clients within the community and region.
A small team will look to you for direction and mentor.
The Skills You Bring
- Already a high achiever with excellent sales, account management and management experience, you will be expected to:
- Prepare and deliver presentations to company decision makers and produce tender proposals in order to secure new business;
- Manage a small team to embrace the company’s vertical integration and supply chain management philosophy;
- Provide regular Account Management for existing and new clients to further develop and strengthen working relationship and
- Manage corporate image, media advertising campaigns and other marketing activities, maximising revenue generated through sponsorship.
What’s In It For You!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an employer of choice to start as soon as possible.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 15236/CC