A Little Bit About Your New Employer
This is a sought after opportunity to join a progressive, well respected organisation working closely with local communities and existing service providers to promote a seamless healthcare system throughout Far North Queensland. This is a Federally funded Not-For Profit health care organisation who genuinely value and support their employees. Ultimately, their main aim is to identify health issues and activities specific to the needs of each community.
Focussed on continuous improvement, they’re experts in their field and are acknowledged to be an established and dynamic organisation.
A Your Exciting, New Role
As the Marketing Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for managing the social media and web content for the organisation. In this exciting and versatile role, you’ll also be responsible for participating in business development and public relations activities whilst also providing efficient and accurate event organising.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Developing brand awareness and online reputation with the aim to increase website traffic;
- Developing and implementing a social media marketing plan and promoting content through social media advertising;
- Creating new sales leads;
- Creating and publishing relevant, original, high-quality content;
- Analysing, reviewing and reporting on effectiveness of online campaigns in an effort to maximise results.
The Skills You Bring
- You’ll need at least 2 years’ experience in Marketing and/or Public Relations;
- You’re a natural communicator with the oral and written skills to match;
- Your professional, positive and self-motivated approach means you’re ready to meet any challenge that comes your way;
- Graphics and colours will be second nature to you;
- You’ll have worked with web layouts and design and you’ll be able to provide direction to external web development agency;
- Accomplishing tasks with high attention to detail is a passion of yours;
- You’ll be tech savvy and your understanding of Microsoft products is astonishing.
What’s In It For You!
This is a fantastic opportunity to play an integral role in the ongoing success of our clients business.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 15188/JC
Please click on the image below to apply now!