- Leading projects
- Supportive professional team
- CBD location
About our Client
Our client offers a variety of state-wide work opportunities; a safe, healthy and secure workplace; professional development; and flexible work and lifestyle options.
About the Role
You will plan, direct and conduct survey work in accordance with the job instructions and client requirements to determine, delineate, plan and precisely position points of the land.
Skill Set Required
- Major exposure and experience to all facets of surveying across all disciplines;
- Well-developed communication and prioritising skills;
- Possess the demonstrated ability to deal with clients at all level;
- The ability to solve complex surveying problems whilst keeping the Project Manager informed of the various stages of the project;
- Ability to work in isolated teams in a variety of environments.
What’s on Offer
This exciting position offers an attractive salary, great environment, commencing immediately.
REF – 15287/CC
In confidence, contact Chris Cunsamy