- Leading projects
- Supportive professional team
- CBD location
A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Our client offers a variety of state-wide work opportunities; a safe, healthy and secure workplace; professional development; and flexible work and lifestyle options.
Your Exciting, New Role
You will project manage the delivery of road infrastructure projects through the administration of contracts and provision of technical expertise and support to the design, construction and maintenance processes. In doing this you will ensure effective coordination of key operational activities and resources associated with project management and process development.
Skill Set Required
- A Degree in Civil Engineering or an equivalent Civil Engineering qualification which is accepted by Engineers Australia;
- Current holder of Class C driver’s licence;
- Applied Knowledge of Road Construction and Maintenance Practices and Principles;
- Applied knowledge of Design/Preconstruction Practices and Principles;
- Contract Administration;
- Project Management.
What’s on Offer
This exciting position offers an attractive salary, great environment and commencing immediately.
REF – 15287/CC
In confidence, contact Chris Cunsamy