- Exciting new projects
- Be part of local development
- Attractive Salary package & job security
A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Our client provides strong services and expertise to the local community. They play a pivotal role in the area’s development and sustainability.
A Your Exciting, New Role
Already and established 12D Civil Design Engineer you will be responsible for the coordination of technical engineering advice and the delivery of road projects.
The Skills You Bring
You will be an expert in quality assurance and legislation; conforming to strict government and environmental regulations. You’re concise and methodical approach will see you convey the right advice to stakeholders and management.
Your experience in project work will allow you to display:
- Comprehensive knowledge of Civil Engineering design, delivery and construction;
- Strong financial management and budgeting skills;
- Control of documented processes to ensure strict guideline are adhered to.
What’s In It For You!
Suitably qualified with tertiary qualification in a civil engineering discipline and with 12D experience, you will work within a strong team of professionals and will need to be hands on.
It is expected that you can also:
- Effectively communicate with clients and your team;
- Adhere and have sound knowledge of local government regulations;
- Provide the necessary support to various departments of the organisation.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 13629/CC
Please click on the image below to apply now!