- Great remuneration package
- Exciting and dynamic firm
- Travel opportunities
A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Our client is a large engineering services and consultancy firm and prides itself on innovation and excellence. They now have an opening for a Civil Engineer to join their team in Townsville.
A Your Exciting, New Role
The position of Civil Engineer exists to undertake civil engineering consulting tasks from the definition of client requirements, task planning, monitoring and control of scope.
You will provide specialist input into multi-disciplinary project teams and maintain a knowledge and understanding of trends in civil engineering design, project management and contract administration.
As an integral member of staff you will provide leadership and technical direction for work undertaken by the company and undertake engineering tasks to ensure a high level of accuracy and efficiency according to the company standards of operation.
The Skills You Bring
Your previous experience has afforded you to be able to protect the interests of your company in order to limit the company's exposure to public liability and professional indemnity/insurance claims.
You will also have:
- Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent;
- At least three years' experience in civil engineering design, documentation and project management, particularly infrastructure and development;
- Current Qld Drivers Licence (Class A);
- An understanding of financial and risk planning/management and business acumen and
- Strong project management capabilities including staff and resource management.
What’s In It For You!
A great salary package is also on offer, along with the opportunity to work with an international organisation.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 15194/CC
Please click on the image below to apply now!