- Supportive & satisfying working environment
- Highly respected organisation
- CBD Location
A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Considered one of the most prominent community based legal service, offering legal, counselling and support services to victims of Domestic and Family Violence and Sexual Assault in QLD, our client is now looking for an outstanding professional to join their busy team.
Your Exciting, New Role
You will be responsible for building and maintaining client relationships, facilitating community education programs and providing community support services. You will also be providing operational and administration support to the Solicitors.
The Skills You Bring
You will already be a strong administrator within the legal profession or similar, in order to:
- Complete administration and file management duties to support Solicitors to enable them to focus on delivering quality legal services, representation, advice and casework;
- Build and maintain positive and productive client relationships and work with the Solicitors to provide a culturally appropriate service to help clients understand and navigate the relevant legal system;
- Create and maintain client database and
- Attend court to support the Solicitors to deliver quality legal services.
What’s In It For You!
This role offers a fantastic remuneration package, within a team of professionals. This is a short term contract.
This is an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Identified position (exemption under the QADA Section 2014).
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 14674/CC