A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Our client is a friendly State government department located in the Cairns CBD, providing finance, procurement, HR management and support services to public employees throughout Queensland.
Your Exciting, New Role
The variety and volume of the position requires you to possess high levels of accuracy and attention to detail in your work. You will be required to liaise with all levels of the business and you have the ability to use your own initiative.
The Skills You Bring
- You will have a minimum 2 years' experience in an accounts position or a similar role
- You are tech savvy and ideally have experience with SAP, MYOB or XERO
- You are a natural communicator with the oral and written communication skills to match
- You have high level accuracy and can type at least 50 words per minute with 98% accuracy
- You love to multi-task and prioritise your work load
- The ability to accomplish tasks with high attention to detail
- You have proven experience in processing statements and managing accounts
What’s In It For You!
This is a part time position and a great opportunity to work with a well-established and respected government organisation, whilst being remunerated with a rewarding salary.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.