- REF 767867/EP
A Little Bit About Us
Privately owned and locally operated, CBC Staff Selection delivers a comprehensive and personalised recruitment service to both clients and candidates. We are passionate about what we do and as a result have established an enviable reputation within the Cairns market.
CBC represents a number of clients, ranging from commercial businesses to government organisations, including Local, State and Federal departments. Your new and exciting role may be only a stone’s throw away!
What We Can Offer
If you’re looking for a role that is diverse, stimulating and challenging, it’s likely we will have exactly what you‘re looking for! Whether it’s short or long term career opportunities, we have the contacts to make it easier for you to showcase your outstanding skills.
If you have previous experience working in any of the roles listed below, within State and Local Government and are available for an immediate start, contact us TODAY to find out what opportunities we can provide you with.
We recruit TEMPORARY POSITIONS for
- Project Officers
- Contract/Tender/Procurement Administrators
- Admin/Office Administrators
- Assistant Accountants
- Payroll Officers
- Accounts Payable/Receivable Officers
- Finance Officers
A Bit About You
- You’ve worked in a similar role for at least 2 years
- You pride yourself on your fast and accurate typing and data entry
- You’re clear and concise with both written and oral forms of communication
- Attention to detail is your middle name
- Using your initiative is just something you do, not a trained skill
- Your problem solving skills could be put to use at a United Nations summit
- Knowledge about finance systems runs through your veins including Trim or SAP
- Your strong interpersonal skills means building strong relationships with clients & co-workers is a breeze
- You’re tech savvy and your understanding of Microsoft products is astonishing
What’s In It For You!
There are a number of temporary opportunities becoming available within State and Local Government departments. We will be seeking experienced candidates for these roles. If you’re interested in competitive hourly rates, great working environments and lots of variety, come and register with us so that we can chat with you about where you are now and what you want to be doing in the future.
Who knows where the opportunity will take you!
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 767867/EP