A Little Bit About Your New Employer
This is a sought after opportunity to join one of Australia’s largest providers of health services.
Your Exciting, New Role
Based in Cairns, you will assist in the development of a Master Schedule for the delivery of a range of strategic projects. In this challenging and rewarding position, you will be required to collate information from multiple schedules and project plans into a single roadmap/schedule.
The Skills You Bring
- You have the ability to use multiple systems and techniques for scheduling and updates, with proven ability to work collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary team, maintain confidentiality and work autonomously using discretion in the absence of decision makers
- You have sound analytical skills and you are tech savvy and your grasp of MS Excel is astonishing
- Having worked in a similar role, you have high level scheduling skills and extensive knowledge of Microsoft Project, Primivera or similar
- Your understanding and expertise in building relatively complex project and master/program schedules is second to none
- When it comes to organising, you are a total pro at managing and structuring workloads effectively
- Great communication and interpersonal skills are key for you and you have proven written and verbal communication skills, including excellent spelling and grammar and email etiquette
What’s In It For You!
With a rewarding hourly rate on offer, this is an excellent opportunity to play an integral role in the growth and development of health services. This is a temporary 2 week position.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 754892/VS