A Little Bit About Your New Employer
This is a sought after opportunity to join one of Australia’s largest providers of health services to people in the communities of Torres Strait and Cape York.
Your Exciting, New Role
Based in Cooktown, your new role will provide high quality confidential executive support to a Senior Manager. You will be accountable for, preparing urgent responses, agendas and documents for appointments and meeting, undertaking minute taking tasks, booking appointments, organising travel and accommodation, undertaking research activities and participating in projects and cost centre management reporting and reviewing.
The Skills You Bring
- Relevant executive support experience, with proven ability to work collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary team, maintain confidentiality and work autonomously using discretion in the absence of decision makers
- Demonstrated knowledge of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander culture, preferably in Far North Queensland, with ability to engage credibly and effectively
- When it comes to organising, you are a total pro at managing and structuring workloads effectively
- Great communication and interpersonal skills are key for you and you will have proven written and verbal communication skills, including excellent spelling and grammar and email etiquette
- You will be tech savvy and your grasp of Office 365, SharePoint and mobile platforms is astonishing
- Your understanding and expertise in human resource management processes including recruitment, workforce procedures and policies and legislative requirements is second to none
What’s In It For You!
With a rewarding hourly rate on offer, this is an excellent opportunity to play an integral role in the growth and development of health services in remote communities. This is a temporary 2 month contract with the possibility of extension.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 745765/VS