A Little Bit About Your New Employer
In this unique opportunity, you will get the chance to work for well recognised and highly regarded Not-For-Profit organisation.
Your Exciting, New Role
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing high quality administrative support to the Principal including diary management, travel arrangements, preparation of correspondence and updating and maintaining the school management system including generating reports, preparing high level briefs, correspondence and communications. In addition to this, you will prepare and distribute meeting agendas, schedule board meetings and transcribe minutes.
The Skills You Bring
- Previous experience in the education sector will be highly regarded
- Having worked in a similar position you have the ability to summarise information concisely and accurately from written and verbal sources
- You are a natural communicator with the oral and written communication skills to match
- Your understanding of Microsoft products and PC based applications is astonishing
- When it comes to organising, you are a total pro at setting priorities and meeting deadlines
- Using your initiative is just something you exhibit, not a trained skill
- A current Blue Card or the ability to apply upon commencement in the role
- You understand the importance of confidentiality and you will be capable of dealing with matters of a sensitive nature
- You pride yourself on your fast and accurate typing speeds and have knowledge of agenda and minutes management
What’s In It For You!
This is a full time (maternity leave replacement) position. You will be receiving a generous hourly rate.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 698431/VS