A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Your new employer provides an extensive range of materials handling products to industrial and commercial clients. Renowned for offering state of the art, top quality products, your new employer is a market leader who prides themselves on their ability to offer a custom made solution, whilst providing exceptional levels of customer service.
Your Exciting, New Role
This a varied role in which you will be completing a diverse range of product presentation and business development responsibilities on a daily basis. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring current client relationships are maintained, whilst also ensuring the development of new client leads. You will also be required to complete varied administrative duties including answering incoming phone calls.
The Skills You Bring
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Actively seek new business through, but not limited to, networking, cold calling, researching, following leads;
- Liaise with installers and storeman re installations and deliveries, ensuring all work is understandable and clear on paperwork;
- Serve showroom sales customers;
- Answer incoming sales calls and customer service enquiries;
- Complete outstanding sales orders and create quotes for clients;
- Take pride in your personal appearance, understanding that ‘your name is your brand’ and how you present yourself, is a reflection of your employer;
- The ability to communicate in a professional and friendly manner;
- Excellent organisational abilities;
- The ability to work independently whilst remaining a part of a committed team;
What’s In It For You!
This is a fantastic career opportunity which provides the opportunity for the successful candidate to adopt personal ownership of their professional achievements and play an integral role in the continued success of a reputable organisation.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 743302/BD