- Flexible Working Hours
- Marketing budget in excess of one million dollars
A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Cairns Hardware forms part of the Dahlsens Group, a leading national supplier of building materials and manufactured truss and frame to residential home builders, multi-unit builders and construction tradespeople.
They are a trusted building and hardware supplier to the FNQ trade industry since the 70’s. With an extensive network of stores as well as local manufacturing divisions in windows, glass, doors, trusses and roofing, Cairns Hardware offer a complete solution to builders, trades people and the general public. With a focus on service, relationships and expertise, Cairns Hardware can provide everything from footings to fit out.
Cairns Hardware has multiple stores located throughout Far North Queensland. They also service all remote locations through Far North Queensland with a dedicated sales team backed by a service delivery team. Cairns Hardware also have an export division that delivers weekly to PNG and the Torres Straits.
Cairns Hardware maintain specialist outlets including the Tool Shop, Paint Shop and, Bathroom and Kitchen Centre.
Cairns Hardware are heavily involved in the North Queensland community being avid sponsors, contributors and supporters of a variety of community based programmes and organisations.
Your Exciting, New Role
To develop and deliver a multi-faceted Marketing strategy to grow revenue across the business. With a core focus on Account Based Trade sales, the strategy will also support our portfolio of Specialty (including Manufactured products) and Generalist stores. The position will assist the business in achieving outcomes around market share, total sales and margin improvement. It will also position the Company as a recognised supplier of choice and a valued contributor to the communities in which we operate.
This is a hands-on role suitable for someone with a collaborative communication style and a willingness to roll the sleeves up and lead by example.
The Skills You Bring
To be considered for this role, you will require previous experience in:
- Developing and implementing a Marketing Strategy to support the Business Plan, ensuring an equal balance of marketing activities between competing business priorities whilst providing clearly defined Return on Investments;
- Driving revenue through both Business to Business and Business to Consumer marketing programs;
- Design work, including the use of Indesign and Adobe Creative suite;
- Brand management and development experience ensuring the Brand is protected within the business, with customers and the community;
- In supplier arrangements including rebates and incentives;
- Supporting sales strategies with effective marketing collateral, catalogues, promotional materials and campaigns;
- Developing and implementing sales events and other programs targeting key accounts, builders and trades people;
- Developing the Company’s use of Social Media and help drive internal awareness and use of agreed platforms;
- Supporting stores with Branding and Signage solutions, including major store redevelopment programs;
- Developing and managing the media calendar, media buy and creative content.
- Developing and delivering a market segmentation program tailored to the needs of Cairns Hardware;
- Managing a sponsorship program;
What’s In It For You!
A rewarding remuneration package is on offer. The opportunity to play an integral role in the growth, development and sustainability of the organisation.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 743445/BD