A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Your new employer are specialists in the provision of tailored design, production, delivery and installation of electrical switchboards for commercial and industrial clients throughout Australia, the Torres Strait and Papua New Guinea.
With over 30 years of providing exceptional quality and service, your new employer takes pride in their ability to work closely with clients to deliver individualised products and services, customised to meet clients' specific and unique requirements. With its products designed and manufactured locally in Cairns, your new employer is a leader in electrical switchboard design.
Your Exciting, New Role
In this role your key responsibility is to successfully promote and introduce your organisations range of electrical switchboards via direct and indirect distribution channels to maximize sales and profit margin.
You will be responsible for developing new business with existing and potential clients by maintaining a high level of product knowledge, drafting proposals, preparing contract documents for review prior to negotiation with the customer and establishing clear lines of professional communication.
You will be responsible for developing new opportunities, either from within existing accounts or penetrating new markets by proactively targeting emerging clients and striving towards building long-term relationships with them. This role will require regular regional and interstate travel, and offers an excellent opportunity to join a leader in the industrial electrical services market.
The Skills You Bring
To be successful in this role, you will require previous experience in:
- Developing and implementing targeted sales plans within a technical environment;
- Developing sales and marketing collateral and implementing business development techniques to drive growth into new commercial and industrial sectors;
- Working in an autonomous role demonstrating an inherent drive towards continual improvement and increasing your organisations market share;
- Achieving consistent success with an energetic and positive approach in a similar role within an industrial solutions environment;
- Utilising Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software programs for the purpose of maintaining continuous communication with clients and tracking performance and productivity.
What’s In It For You!
The opportunity to play an integral role in the continued success and growth of a highly reputable, long standing organisation. A rewarding salary in keeping with the successful Candidates suitability for the role is being offered.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 730997/BD