A Little Bit About Your New Employer
You will be working for a successful, skilled and passionate law firm and one of the largest specialist planning, environment and native title law practices in Queensland.
Your Exciting, New Role
You will be joining a friendly, vibrant and motivated team in Cairns, your work will be focussing on Native Title and Cultural Heritage matters.
The Skills You Bring
- You have at 3-5 years’ PAE experience within native title and cultural heritage
- Having worked in similar role, you have an excellent ability to work under pressure
- You are a passionate operate and your mature approach will allow for the delivery of practical legal advice
- Considered a confidant, you understand the importance of communicating sensitively and effectively
- Your positive and competent approach means you’re ready to meet any challenges that come your way
- As a committed team player, you are also a self-starter and are happy to work with limited supervision
What’s In It For You!
This permanent position offers a great work life balance in the tropics as well as the opportunity to contribute to a strong frim culture. A generous salary package is on offer.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 727103/VS