A Little Bit About Your New Employer
An opportunity exists to join a progressive organisation in Cairns, who pride themselves on providing professional legal services and advice to their clients.
Your Exciting, New Role
They are looking for you to hit the ground running and help consolidate their strong reputation for providing high quality legal representation and advice to clients.
This role is both challenging and rewarding, you will be joining a friendly and proactive team enjoying a supportive and positive working environment. Your expertise in Family Law and Child Protection will be very much relied upon.
The Skills You Bring
- You hold a Degree in Law, an Unrestricted Practising Certificate and have 2-5 years PAE
- Family Law is one of your strongest passions and you have demonstrated experience in legal practice areas such as; Child Protection, Family and Domestic Violence and Victims Compensation and Assistance
- Great communication is the key in this role and you are a natural at it with the ability to communicate effectively with all walks of life
- You have the ability to take instructions and have a pro-active approach to running client matters, with the ability to deal with a range of matters autonomously
- You have cultural understanding of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
What’s In It For You!
This is a 6 - 12 week temporary contract and a great opportunity to work for a leading law firm who pride themselves on providing a supportive and healthy work-life balance.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 625227/VS
Please click on the image below to apply now!