A Little Bit About Your New Employer
This is a boutique and highly professional law firm with a strong commercial focus in the following areas of law:
- Property & Insurance
- Agricultural Business
- Maritime & Transport
Your Exciting, New Role
This role is both challenging and rewarding, you will be joining a friendly and proactive team enjoying a supportive and positive working environment. This is an Associate or Senior Associate level position and you will preferably have experience in the Maritime and Transport industry.
The Skills You Bring
- You have at least 5 years’ PAE under your belt
- You pride yourself on your excellent work ethic
- Accomplishing tasks with high attention to detail is a passion of yours
- When it comes to organising, you are a total pro at setting priorities and meeting deadlines
- You have the ability to take instructions and have a pro-active approach to running matters, with the ability to deal with a range of matters autonomously
- A desire to surpass client expectations is a must
- You have truly amazing oral and written communication skills and you have a friendly, effective leadership style
- Teamwork is one of your favourite words and is a must in this role, as you will be managing, leading and supervising the team to achieve positive outcomes in coordination with agreed budgets
What’s In It For You!
This is a full time permanent position and a rare opportunity to advance your career with a leading law firm, who can provide you with genuine career and personal development opportunities. They encourage a healthy work-life balance and are totally supportive in you reaching your full potential.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 500476/VS