Temp Role until 30/06/2018
A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Your new employer is an employer of choice providing essential services in Cairns region. They have received numerous awards in many different disciplines, in recognition of their commitment to providing exceptional customer service to their clients and stakeholders.
A Your Exciting, New Role
You will be responsible for providing first-line customer liaison via the IS Service Desk whereby you will be receiving, recording, tracking, assessing and resolving calls (including both incidents and service requests).
You will play an integral role to the improvement of services to meet business requirement by providing a single point of contact to provide advice, guidance and the rapid restoration of normal services to internal users.
The Skills You Bring
To succeed in this role, you will have at least 2+ years’ experience in the support of information management systems including desktop productivity tools and business application systems with the ability to demonstrate diagnostic and problem solving capabilities.
To be considered for this role, you must have an IT related qualification as well as Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certification or be working towards certification.
Other essential skills required include:
- Demonstrated experience in providing quality customer service skills within a large or multi functional organisation;
- Demonstrated experience in the support of information management systems including desktop productivity tools and business application systems, in particular the ability to demonstrate diagnostic and problem solving capability;
- Demonstrated ability to analyse situations, negotiate and manage priorities to ensure service levels are maintained;
- Sound understanding of the principles of highly effective communication and demonstrated application of these principles in provision of quality ICT support services;
- Detailed knowledge of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework and how it applies to the management of ICT services;
- Demonstrated ability to actively participate in a team environment and experience in provision of coaching to peers.
What’s In It For You!
A rewarding hourly rate will be awarded for your hard work with the potential for an extended work contract.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 618270/BD
Please click on the image below to apply now!