- Join a market leader of 30 years
- Do you enjoy meeting new people every day?
- Be rewarded and recognised for your success
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
CBC Staff Selection has an enviable reputation for not only being the most respected and longstanding recruitment consultancy in the region but also for proudly being an employer of choice for many years.
The Skills You Bring
Due to an exciting period of growth, we are searching for a superstar to join our highly successful recruitment team. You will bring:
- A customer focused attitude where your approach to both candidates and clients is authentic and coupled with honesty and integrity.
- A genuine passion for business development
- A responsive and adaptable approach
- The ability to work as part of a highly productive and fast paced team
- Amazing attention to detail
- High level of self-motivation and drive to succeed
- Impressive relationship building ability
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- A proven track record in a client focused environment
- Resilience, persistence and confidence in dealing with all levels of professionals
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
- A high level of professional presentation
You will be required to:
- Source and develop contacts within new markets
- Target new business opportunities within the existing client database
- Develop an impressive talent pool in your area
- Regularly attend all networking functions, events and conferences relating to the business
- Manage your day to ensure you are exceeding weekly, monthly and quarterly targets
- Represent CBC to uphold our highly regarded reputation
What's In It For You!
In return you will be offered an excellent salary package with added incentives, along with the opportunity to join a highly supportive team with a genuine passion for what they do.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.