A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Located in a small, remote and beautiful part of Queensland, you will be joining an established, well respected organisation and will be assisting them within their HR team.
Your Exciting, New Role
As the Human Resources Manager, you will be in charge of providing efficient and effective HR Management services to the organisation across a range of HR related matters involving recruitment, training, industrial relations and award interpretation.
The Skills You Bring
- Ideally, you have a minimum 5 years' experience working in a similar role
- You are a natural communicator with outstanding time management, conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- You have a commitment to the high quality care and protection of clients
- You have proven success in managing services and programs with a budget
- You pride yourself on your organisation skills and your drive and determination to deliver high quality results, meet deadlines and service standards
- You have demonstrated skills in dealing with confidential and sensitive information in a professional manner
What’s In It For You!
You will receive a generous salary package and will gain ‘hands on’ experience working within a rural community. Subsidised accommodation will be provided, along with a range of other incentives and benefits.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.