A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Our client is a not for profit organisation that offers a values led approach to all their work. Their vision is to improve the quality of life for people in the community. They pride themselves as a developing culture of compassion, cooperation, integrity and respect.
Your Exciting, New Role
As the People and Culture Manager, you will be responsible for human resources and provide professional leadership to establish and develop a high level of service delivery within a child and family community based service.
The Skills You Bring
- Excellent Human Resource management experience, with the ability to maintain energy, commitment and respond to a wide range of issues with the capacity to receive and give constructive feedback.
- You will have the capacity to work effectively with the CEO, Manager of Clinical Programs and Program Managers to assist them to support, supervise and manage their staff in a high stress environment.
- An understanding, or willingness to gain understanding, of the impact of abuse and neglect on children, their families and caregivers within the child protection sector. A knowledge of the Child Protection Act and Licensing requirements is preferable.
- Demonstrated high level written and oral communication skills, to complete essential reports and documentation, in a timely manner, with a high standard of computer literacy.
- You will have the ability to work within organisational policies, procedures and values while assisting in building a strong and positive team culture.
- You can work through problems professionally and appropriately and can provide input towards continual improvement of the Company’s services
What’s In It For You!
You will be getting a generous salary package and the opportunity to work in a diverse and interesting role and a chance to work in a busy and rewarding environment.
It is a mandatory requirement that the successful applicant will be required to undertake a police check, hold a valid Working with Children Blue Card and must possess and continue to hold a Queensland Driver’s License.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Job Reference: 759109/VS