A Little Bit About Your New Employer
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing organisation with many years’ experience in providing education, training and employment services. Their vision is to help individuals, families and entire communities to succeed.
Your Exciting, New Role
Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer, you will be responsible for the complete payroll and reconciliation process for weekly and fortnightly cycles across multiple companies, using several platforms including Micropay. In this role, you will also be responsible for managing and mentoring the Payroll team, in addition to actively participating in payroll project-based activities and process improvement.
The Skills You Bring
To be considered for this role, you will require:
- Demonstrated experience managing payrolls, payroll reporting and system maintenance;
- Highly developed problem solving, research, analytical skills and the ability to develop practical, forward-thinking solutions;
- High level of technical understanding on payroll and HR System integration and workflow methodology;
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure that payroll is processed correctly and on time and a demonstrated understanding of the relevant regulatory requirements;
- Advanced skill level using Microsoft Excel;
- Demonstrated ability to manage priorities and work to deadlines;
- Demonstrated ability to ensure confidentiality and integrity of personal and intellectual information at all times;
- Excellent written and verbal communication, negotiation and consultation to successfully liaise with internal entities;
- Ability to be a natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance;
- You are culturally responsive and communicate sensitively and effectively;
- The ability to consent to a National Criminal History Check.
What’s In It For You!
This is a position offering full time hours and the opportunity to work for a well-established and respected organisation driven by values, and commitment to professional development. A rewarding salary package is on offer.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander persons are also encouraged to apply.
Job Reference: 767775/BD