Why should you work with us?
CBC Staff Selection is currently recruiting experienced and highly skilled Payroll Officers/Coordinators for a number of well-respected organisations throughout Far North Queensland.
With over 30 years’ experience connecting candidates with their dream jobs and helping each one awaken their passion for their careers, our numbers say it all. We are proud to say we have assisted over 15,000 candidates and over 3,000 businesses connect and build long standing relationships. We do this by providing a personalised, professional and comprehensive service to both our candidates and clients. We understand that finding that perfect position or changing jobs can be a testing time in a person’s life and that is why we are here to listen and assist you in any way we can.
Exciting NEW Opportunities!
If you are looking for a new opportunity that is varied, inspiring and stimulating, it’s likely we have exactly what you are looking for!
New TEMPORARY and PERMANENT payroll opportunities are regularly becoming available for proactive and experience individuals. The roles are dynamic, diverse and stimulating and offer opportunities in a variety of unique industries.
- Leading Organisations
- Temporary and permanent positions
- Cairns location
You Will Offer Expertise In The Following Areas:
- Payroll processes
- Payroll systems
- High volume data entry
- Award interpretation
- Strong communication
- Problem solving
The Skills You Bring
- Payroll and all its associated reporting and functions is second nature to you – you have at least 2 years’ experience under your belt!
- You are a natural leader of small teams with the oral and written communication skills to match
- Delegate is one of your favourite words
- When it comes to organising, you are a total pro at setting priorities and meeting deadlines
- You have a good grasp on accounting procedures in relation to payroll
- Obviously you know all about the administration aspects and your numerical skills are top notch
- Experience with various payroll systems, MERIDIAN, ORACLE, SAGE and/or ProSIMS
- Your understanding of Microsoft products is astonishing
- You are culturally responsive and communicate sensitively and effectively
What’s In It For You!
The salary packages are very competitive and who knows where the opportunity will take you! Genuine prospects for career progressions are on offer.
If you are looking for great work life balance and would like to contribute to strong organisation cultures, come and register with us now so we can chat about where you are now and what you want to be doing in the future.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 765729/DF