A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Our client is a Regional Council offering the chance to be part of their team to build a stronger and more vibrant community.
Your Exciting, New Role
In this role, you will be responsible for providing comprehensive and specialised financial and management support in the area of management accounting to all departments.
The Skills You Bring
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the formulation of budgets and the use of management reporting processes.
- You are able to provide project specific information to assist management to monitor progress, forecast expenditure to complete and to analyse project outcomes.
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, with the ability to build relationships and work collaboratively with all levels of staff within a multi-disciplinary environment.
- You have the ability to work independently and in a team environment, in a professional and positive manner.
- You can prioritise tasks and manage workflows utilising a high level of initiative.
What’s In It For You!
You will be rewarded for your positive contribution with a generous salary package.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 759911/SM