A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Your new employer is a highly regarded organisation that prides itself on providing extremely high levels of customer service within the Tourism and Hospitality industry.
Your Exciting, New Role
In your new role, you will supervise the finance function of one of far north Queensland’s most reputable tourism based organisations, ensuring all aspects of the accounting processes and policies are adhered to.
The Skills You Bring
You will require experience in the following areas:
- Preparing Daily Back Reconciliations;
- Ensure the security of daily cash and banking activities;
- Prepare Month End Journals and Accruals;
- Prepare month end Balance Sheet reconciliations and complete working papers to support the integrity of the balance sheet;
- Assist with the preparation of Monthly financial reports;
- Assist with improvement to processing of accounts receivable/trade debtors to ensure receipt of all monies within trading terms;
- Assist in the preparation of annual accounts in readiness for audit;
- Ensure compliance with all tax reporting and payment obligations (IE Payroll Tax, FBT, Superannuation, BAS etc.);
- The ability to remain calm under pressure, maintain a flexible approach toward changing priorities and the ability to confidently implement operational change;
- A strong commitment to achieving results and adopting a disciplined approach towards implementing systems, processes and procedures.
What’s In It For You!
This is a fantastic career move to a well-established and respected organisation, whilst being remunerated with a reward salary package.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 735173/BD