A Little Bit About Your New Employer
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing organisation with many years’ experience in providing education, training and employment services. Their vision is to help individuals, families and entire communities to succeed.
Your Exciting, New Role
Working within a high volume environment, you will be responsible for efficiently and effectively assisting in the coordination of all aspects of payroll and making sure payroll functions are processed accurately and deadlines are met.
Your proven track record in payroll processing will be essential. Working for a dedicated organisation, your ability to understand various Awards and EBA rates will be highly regarded. Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Assisting with superannuation reconciliation and monthly payments
- Assisting with payroll end of month
- Knowledge of awards with the ability to research and apply new payroll concepts and rates
- Assisting with the maintenance of Employee files and payroll archives
The Skills You Bring
- Payroll and all its associated reporting and functions is second nature to you – you have at least 2 years’ experience under your belt!
- You possess logical and critical thinking skills to navigate your way through multifaceted scenarios
- You are extremely comfortable working in a small and high functioning payroll team
- When it comes to organising, you are a total pro at setting priorities and meeting deadlines
- You have a good grasp on accounting procedures in relation to payroll
- Obviously you know all about the administration aspects and your numerical skills are top notch
- Experience with MICROPAY is highly desirable
- You are culturally responsive and communicate sensitively and effectively
Applicants must be available Monday-Friday 8.30am – 5pm
What’s In It For You!
This is a position offering full time hours and the opportunity to work for a well-established and respected organisation driven by values, and commitment to professional development. A rewarding hourly rate or salary package is on offer to the right candidate and will be negotiated based on experience.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander persons are also encouraged to apply.
Job Reference: 722075/EP