A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Our client is a medium sized Chartered Accounting firm that has a long standing presence in the Cairns business community. Specialising in Business Advisory Services, Self-Managed Super Fund administration, in addition to offering bookkeeping services, our client commands a strong reputation for providing an exceptional level of individualised customer service.
Your Exciting, New Role
Your new role is responsible for the preparation and verification of vital financial documents, analysing budgets and planning finances. You will give advice and provide financial information to a range of clients.
The Skills You Bring
To be successful in this role, you will require:
- 4+ years’ experience in Business Advisory Services;
- CA/CPA (or currently studying) qualified;
- Previous experience producing financial statements and income tax returns from source documents for sole traders or individuals, partnerships, trusts, companies (including secretarial statements) and superannuation funds (if applicable to your role);
- Demonstrates capability covering General Accounting, Management Accounting, Financial Accounting, Commercial Expertise and Tax Compliance;
- Compile and analyse financial information;
- Prepare cash flows, profit and loss forecasts;
- Contribute to strategies on tax planning for clients for approval by Manager;
- Previous experience identifying client’s needs/opportunities in order to improve their tax strategies and sell/cross-sell products or services;
- Ensure jobs are completed efficiently and effectively by meeting technical standards, deadlines and within job budget with complete working papers
- Exceptional organisation and time management;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
What’s In It For You!
Professional development opportunities are provided in addition to a rewarding salary.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 564585/BD
Please click on the image below to apply now!