A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Our client is a long standing, leading engineering consulting firm that works in the areas of planning, design and delivering project outcomes in conjunction with their client’s needs.
Your Exciting, New Role
As the Project Administrator, you will be responsible for providing assistance to key staff members managing various programs and projects. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining information management systems to support our client’s activities. You will be required to effectively communicate with various stakeholders and team members to efficiently carry out activities to reach the agreed outcomes.
This position is also responsible for undertaking building management services. You will be responsible for liaising with various tenants, suppliers and contractors and undertaking site visits.
The Skills You Bring
To be successful in this role, you will require previous experience in:
- The analysis of spatial data for projects and providing technical input in the field of GIS mapping, spatial data and demographic analysis;
- Maintaining databases and spreadsheets related to Program documents, delegations, and procedures;
- Complete preparation of project related financial claims;
- Collate information from Program Managers on key project management issues;
- Ensure project records are maintained in accordance with Business Management Systems procedures and audit requirements in relation to financial management, risk management, project management and communication;
- Provide project reporting as required;
- Ensure that workflow priorities are maintained as agreed with the Project Managers;
- Undertake word processing tasks such as mail merges, linking table of contents in documents, importing images, and preparation of reports.
What’s In It For You!
A rewarding remuneration package is on offer in addition to the opportunity to play an integral role in the growth and development of the organisation.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 726613/BD