A Little Bit About Your New Employer
This is a unique opportunity to join a private organisation that works closely with The Australian Government amongst other customers. Staying at the forefront of technology, our client designs, integrates and manages first class defence and security systems.
Your Exciting, New Role
In this role, you will be required to contribute to technical writing activities as directed by their team leader in accordance with the relevant project procedures and work instructions to achieve successful outcomes. You will demonstrate competency involving the development of project infrastructure, such as tools deployment, metrics collection and process development.
The Skills You Bring
- You have a minimum 2 years’ experience (or tertiary qualifications in Technical Writing), in a Technical Writing environment
- You have a strong understanding of the Engineering Development lifecycle
- Experience in a defence or related technical industry will be highly regarded
- You have sound understanding of Safety, Health and Environmental ethos
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills with clients and peers
- You have the ability to manage workloads effectively alone and as part of a team, by setting priorities and monitoring progress to ensure deadlines are met
What’s In It For You!
An excellent rate is on offer as well as the opportunity to gain valuable experience within a dynamic and exciting environment.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 698646/BD