A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Your new employer is a leading organisation who has a vacancy for the role of an Estimator. Our client’s portfolio covers a broad range of building/construction services and are experiencing growth within their own market.
Your Exciting, New Role
This is a Temp role for an immediate start which will continue through to 30th June 2018 with the possibility of being extended.
This role will require you to:
- Produce high quality tender and quotation documentation for building projects, ensuring compliance with industry best practise, departmental standards and client requirements;
- Utilise computer packages to ensure consistency in the provision of client quotations;
- Assess and prepare accurate and timely estimates, quotations and project trade packages, including material lists and construction programs;
- To assist in the development and research of estimating, costing, contract administration and contract cost management practises;
- Work effectively with clients, suppliers and subcontractors to maximise service delivery, achieve business costs savings and satisfy client requirements;
- Have an ability to read and interpret building and site plans/engineering drawings for accurate take-off’s.
The Skills You Bring
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role in the building industry preparing quantity take-off’s and bills of materials;
- Experience using Estimating software would be highly regarded;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- You will need to be well organised, diligent with a large focus on attention to detail.
What’s In It For You!
- The opportunity to play an integral role in the growth and development of the organisation.
- Rewarding remuneration package.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 497840/BD