- 6 Month Temp Role
- Carpentry or Trade Background
- Computer Literacy Required
A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Our client’s portfolio covers a broad range of building/construction services and are experiencing growth within their own market.
Your Exciting, New Role
In this Temp role, you will be responsible for providing industry expertise in the performance of property inspections on building assets across a diverse property portfolio.
You will also play an integral role in the development and implementation of maintenance and upgrade asset management policies and strategies and programs that maintain and enhance the performance, value and utilisation of assets.
The Skills You Bring
To be successful in this role, you will requires previous experience in:
- Fulfilling a Carpentry (or similar) trade;
- Conduct site inspections on new and existing assets;
- providing advice on specific community needs and the workforce capacity of local indigenous councils;
- Conduct audits and reviews on property condition data and condition appraisals;
- Maintain and update information systems with the ability to use a variety of software and data applications;
- Assist and provide ongoing support to service areas and agencies in regards to overall property asset management functions;
You will also require the ability to travel to remote Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island communities.
What’s In It For You!
An attractive hourly rate is on offer in addition to the opportunity to play an integral role in the growth and development of the organisation.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 564086/BD
Please click on the image below to apply now!