A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Our client provides care and direct support for children/young people and adults in need. This is a unique opportunity to join their vibrant and fast paced Cairns office and work with dedicated people with a positive attitude and very flexible approach.
Your Exciting, New Role
It is essential you possess an abundance of life experience as well as an established, mature and open minded outlook.
The Skills You Bring
The following will also be very highly regarded:
- Cert IV Youth Work or willingness to gain
- Understanding of the Therapeutic Support Models
- Current Working with Children Blue Card (QLD)
- Willingness to understand child and adolescent behaviour patterns
- Demonstrated ability to set and maintain clear boundaries and expectations
- Good negotiation, communication and problem solving skills
- Understanding of the importance of confidentiality and privacy
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
Intensive training will be provided.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward a cover letter and an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: CW0618/VS